Why Choose Us
For most people, the biggest investment they will ever make will be in their home and a paint job is the most visible thing about a home. From job start to finish, Elite Trade Painting will treat you and your home with respect, enthusiasm and professionalism:
- Elite Trade Painting offers a Reliable service. Your telephone calls will be answered courteously and returned promptly. Our managers will be punctual for all scheduled meetings with you and your job will be started on the date chosen by you and your manager.
- You will be given a Fair Price for the high quality workmanship that you will receive. Your proposal will be thoroughly explained to you and you will not be billed for any unexplained charges. Your proposal will detail areas concerned, surface preparation, minor maintenance, finish coat application, price and other details.
- You will receive a High-Quality paint job from experienced professionals. You can rest assured that you will have knowledgeable, experienced painters working on your home.
- A thorough Inspection of the paint job will take place. Upon completion of the job, your Elite Trade Painting manager will walk around your home with you to make sure you are happy with the work that has been completed. Any concerns you have will be addressed immediately and payment for the job will not be requested until the job has been completed to your satisfaction.
- Only Top Quality Paints and Materials will be used on your home. All of our products have a proven reputation in the home-improvement industry.
- Your painting job will be Guaranteed for two years. Less than 1% of our jobs will require guarantee work. However, if your job is in need of this service, it will be attended to promptly and thoroughly as we firmly stand behind our guarantee.
- All Elite Trade Painting franchises carry full Liability Insurance and Worker’s Compensation Coverage. If your property is in any way damaged or if an injury occurs to a worker while on your job, you will in no way be financially liable.
- The franchisor is a member of the Better Business Bureau.
Your painting job will be guaranteed for two years. Less than 1% of our jobs will require guarantee work. However, if your job is in need of this service, it will be attended to promptly and thoroughly as we firmly stand behind our guarantee.
The terms of the guarantee may differ slightly by franchise location, please review your local franchise website or contact the local franchise to discuss.
Full Details Of Our Guarantee
- Two years on all applicable workmanship.
- Painting is guaranteed for a period of two years from the date of completion against cracking and peeling resulting from our workmanship.
- We will fix only those specific areas that have failed.
- Our guarantee is for labour only. The client will supply paint, primer and any materials required to facilitate the necessary repairs.
- We will only repair in accordance with the description of the original work.
- Guarantee work will be completed as soon as possible after notification of the problem. For the best service for exterior guarantee, notification should take place before April 30 in order for the work to be completed in the upcoming season.
- This Guarantee is not transferable to another individual or corporation.
- The independent franchise contractor, in some circumstances, and in its sole discretion, may choose to provide a cash value for any valid guarantee claims. This value will be determined based on the percentage of job failure and the actual cost of the job at the time the work was completed.
This Guarantee does not apply to the following:
(please note these are industry standards)
- Galvanized metal (and other metal surfaces) and / or plastic surfaces, unless area is pre-finished aluminum and / or steel siding without pre-existing adhesion problems.
- Mould or fungus that results from an environmental cause(s)
- Areas that are walked on such as porches, steps, balconies, verandas, decks, floors and other walked-on structures.
- All areas attached to porches, steps, balconies, verandas, decks, floors and other walked-on structures including, but not limited to, areas such as rails, posts, pillars and lattice.
- Work not paid for in full or not paid on a timely basis. Timely is here defined as work not paid within thirty days from the date of completion.
- Areas specifically stated in Other Details as impossible to guarantee.
- Baked-on finishes that customer requests to be refinished
- Varnished surfaces
- Work for which customer supplies paint
- Work subcontracted and/or worked on by any other individual or contractor
- Vinyl wall covering and wallpapering
- Areas that have a moisture problem and/or areas where moisture pools on the surface. This specifically excludes but is not limited to window trim and windowsills.
- Any work performed where a client has specifically requested scraping and painting without a primer application
- Bubbles and blisters caused by inner-coat adhesion problem
- This guarantee does not cover unfinished work. It is the responsibility of the independent franchise contractor and the client to ensure that all work is completed prior to the conclusion of the project.
- This guarantee does not cover any damage to a client’s property. It is the sole liability of the independent franchise contractor to remedy any damage to a client’s property.
The Elite Trade Painting inspection process will be an ongoing process from start through completion of your job. Our painters and managers are constantly inspecting their work to make sure their performance meets the Elite Trade Painting standards. At the end of the job we will perform our three step inspection process:
Painters inspect their work before requesting their manager to do his/her inspection. Painters do any necessary touch-ups.
The manager inspects your job. He/she points out any deficiencies to their painters and any problems that are found are fixed immediately.
The final inspection consists of you accompanying the manager for a walk-through of the job site. Any deficiencies noted by you or the manager during this walk-through will be taken care of immediately and the job will be concluded only when complete customer satisfaction is attained.
Residential Exterior Painting
Exterior house painting should attain long-term results when performed correctly. Elite Trade Painting consists of exterior painting experts with experience in all forms of exterior painting for your house or residence.
We specialise in interior painting, and we have the commitment and experience to do the job right. You can expect the highest quality work that is completed on time and within budget.
Commercial painting projects are demanding. At Elite Trade Painting, we understand the importance of making your property look its best with the least disruption to your customers, employees, or tenants.
Elite Trade Painting is currently offering contractor franchise opportunities throughout Canada and the US. Our system is based on over 25 years of franchising and painting experience.
Our Process – Simple. Professional. Well Communicated.
It begins with a quote request; then, a follow-up call to go over the project and arrange a site visit. We will create a custom and detailed quote(s) from our onsite review.
Once you review your quote(s), you can proceed to book the job by calling your estimator or their office, sending an email, text, or accepting it through our online quote system.
In the booking process, we will confirm options for start dates. Then there is a discussion and a plan created for colour options. Once approved, a team is scheduled for your project.
When our team arrives, onsite preparation and painting will commence—completing the project in a timely and efficient manner, ensuring the high standards for Elite projects.
Upon completion and inspection, we will clean the site removing all gear/equipment. We will then protect the quality of your project with our two-year guarantee. We will provide you with an invoice for review.