Kitchen & Bathroom Cabinet Painting
Is It Time to Paint Your Kitchen and Bathroom Cabinets?
If you need a fresh look for your old cabinets, there’s no need to replace them. If the time has come for the cabinets in your kitchen and/or your bathroom to be upgraded, then that means it’s our time to shine! Here at Elite Trade Painting in Ottawa, ON, we are the premier home improvement company in the wider Ottawa area.
We’ve worked with hundreds of customers who have loved the work we’ve done, and we would love to add you to their ranks. When it comes to home improvement, we’re here to help, which is why we want to tell you about our Kitchen and Bathroom Cabinet Painting services.
Painting Cabinets Can Make Your Kitchen (Or Bathroom) Shine
When it comes to cabinetry services, we have a long history of cabinets and built-ins that we’ve painted over the years, and our services have always left happy clients behind.
Additionally, giving your cabinetry a new coat of paint goes a long way towards bringing it back to life. Many people are unaware that this is a tactic that can be used to even revitalize old cabinets that are made out of solid wood.
Because few people know how to refinish solid wood objects, many people will rip them out of their house when they feel they’ve “gotten too old” and throw them out like yesterday’s garbage.
Cabinets can be very expensive to replace—but it doesn’t have to be like this! There are many ways to revive an old wood, and here at Elite Trade Painting in Ottawa, ON, we know all the tricks of the trade.
Additionally, if we paint the wood for you, you won’t be forced to replace your solid wood cabinets with lesser quality materials that will break and crack easily.
By painting your cabinets, you will upgrade your bathroom or kitchen while also saving money.
Project Can Be Completed Onsite
When it comes to cabinet painting, we will do our best to paint your wood at your house. The reason for this is that, when large, solid pieces of wood are moved to offsite locations, there is a greater risk of damage. This damage can be prevented if the work is done onsite, and we want to make sure that you end up with beautiful, new-looking cabinets, rather than broken, ratty things.
The Process of Painting Cabinets
- You will remove items from within the cabinets if we are doing the inside of the cabinets, you must remove everything inside them it may not be so for just the exterior of the cabinets
- We will remove all the hardware from your cabinets (handles. Knobs and hinges)
- Next is to remove the items that will be painted (typically, drawers and doors).
- We will relocate the drawers and doors to the work area and begin preparing them for their new paint coat. This includes sanding them, and using a high adhesion primer on the surface to prepare it for the upcoming coats of paint.
- For every necessary coat, it will only be painted once the previous coat has completely dried, to allow for a solid, more balanced finish. The boxes of the cabinets will be prepared and painted in place
- Once everything is painted and looking brand-new, we will reinstall the drawers and doors replacing knobs, handles and hinges. If necessary, we will also change the handles and doorknobs so that they will look upgraded.
Expect Speedy but Careful Work When You Work With Us
Although painting cabinets isn’t a very difficult project, it is still one that requires extreme care and attention.
At Elite Trade Painting in Ottawa, we want to make sure that each project is given the care it deserves.
This means that to paint your cabinets, you can expect us to take around three days for most sets of cabinets: to prepare them, paint them, and reinstall them for you.
From start to finish we create value while treating your home or business with respect and professionalism.
It begins with a quote request. Then a follow up call to go over the project and arrange a site visit. We will create a custom detail quote(s) for the work from our onsite review.
Once you review the quote(s) you can proceed to book the quote by calling your estimator or their office, sending an email, text or accepting it through our quote system.
In the booking process, we will confirm options for start dates. There is a discussion and plan created for colours. Once confirmed a team is then scheduled for your project.
When our team arrives onsite preparation and painting will commence. Completing the project in a timely and efficient manner ensuring the high standards for Elite projects.
Upon inspection and completion, we will clean the site removing all gear/equipment. We will then protect your project with our 2yr guarantee. An invoice is provided for review.